www.wooit.co.uk ("the Website") is owned and operated Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
"any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person"
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited, will collect and use your personal data for:
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Supply you with services.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Why does Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with information on our services we may collect personal data so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally;when you make an enquiry on any area of our website;when we provide services to you;when you apply for employment.
Your personal information may also be used by us to send you information about additional products, services and offers. You may choose not to receive such messages at any time.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us improve our website and our services
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the obligations of contracts those suppliers may have with us. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited's procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn't collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Pinewood Multimedia Marketing Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:Current Passport, driving licence, birth certificate or utility bill (from last 3 months).